Knights Bridge in the News
KNIGHTS BRIDGE WINE REVIEWS
- Wine Spectator: 2009 West Block Chardonnay, 92 points.
- Wine Spectator: 2009 Dr. Crane Cabernet Sauvignon, 93 points
- Wine Spectator: 2009 To Kalon Cabernet Sauvignon, 93 points
- Wine Enthusiast: 2009 To Kalon Cabernet Sauvignon, 96 points
- Wine Enthusiast: 2009 Dr. Crane Cabernet Sauvignon, 95 points
- Wine Enthusiast: 2009 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, 93 points
- Wine Enthusiast: 2010 West Block Chardonnay, 93 points
- Wine Enthusiast: West Block Chardonnay, 93 points, or see 2012 Buying Guide
- Wine Spectator: West Block Chardonnay, 92 points
- Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Cellar Selections: Dr. Crane Cabernet, 95 points
- Wine Enthusiast: 94-95 point scores, "Dramatically structured"
- Robert Parker: 91 points, "To Kalon Cabernet...Elegant, silky texture"
- Stephen Tanzer: 90 points '07 Knights Bridge To Kalon Cabernet Sauvignon
- Uncork Life! Blog: '08 West Block Chardonnay "Big and delicious"
- The Tasting Panel Magazine: 93 points 'Publisher's Pick'
- Acme Fine Wines: "Slam Dunk" '07 Knights Bridge, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Beverage Media: "A full-bodied wine with bold fruit expressions and a long finish."
KNIGHTS BRIDGE WINERY'S PRESS HIGHLIGHTS
- Tasting Table A Knight's Tale: Tim Carl shows what terroir really means
- Wine Spectator selected the Knights Bridge West Block Chardonnay as one of 10 Luscious California Chardonnays
- Wine Spectator highlighted winemaker Jeff Ames as "Winemakers who made a difference in California: Ten Golden State Winemakers who stepped up their game in 2012"
- Knights Bridge Feature article in the Wine Spectator
- California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance highlights Knights Bridge's water conservation program - Read More
- Affluent Magazine - "Drink Well This Holiday Season" by Brian Freedman
- Wine Spectator - August 2011: Knights Bridge Winery one 13 Exciting 2008 Napa Cabernets
- Forbes.com - Wines that Celebrate Ireland
- St.Helena Star - Historic tasting of Napa Valley's best in the Louvre
- St.Helena Star - ANV’s Barrel Auction raises $1.2 million
- Inside Scoop SF - Outtakes from the Napa auction
- Wine Spectator highlights Knights Bridge as one of the wines for "Paris Tasting v2.0" at the recent eG8 summit in Paris - Read More
- The Quarterly Review of Wines - Best of The Best, Califronia Chardonnay
- Attendees at e-G8 Summit Pay Homage to Global Technology and California Wines in Paris. First Time American Wines Poured at Louvre Museum. - Read more
- Wine Enthusiast - April 2011: Knights Bridge Winery one of the New Stars of California Chardonnay
- St Helena Wine Center - Knights Bridge seemingly arrived out of nowhere and made one of the biggest splashes in recent memory. Read more
- Affluent Magazine - "Cabernets to clamor for" by Brian Freedman
- McKinsey & Company learns more about an alumni and co-founder Knights Bridge Winery
RECENT PRESS ON KNIGHTS VALLEY & KNIGHTS BRIDGE VINEYARDS
- Wine Spectator - Knights' Day is coming
- Innovations in Water Use: Training Vines to Save Water
- Perfect Day: Knights Bridge Walk by Devon Aoki
- WineIndustryInsight.com - To Kalon Vineyard Receives Prestigious Vineyard of the Year Award
- Big Drink: Save Water and Improve Quality
- Northbay Biz - great Knights Valley summary on why this place is so special.
- Wine Enthusiast touts Knights Valley as one of the greatest places to produce cabernet
FOOD & KNIGHTS BRIDGE WINES
- Watch a video on the '08 Knights Bridge, West Block Chardonnay paired with local Steelhead grilled on oak barrel staves.
- New Years Celebration at the James Beard House
- New York Magazine celebrates sustainable food, and pairs Knights Bridge Estate Cabernet
If you are a member of the media and would like more information about the winery, please contact: